~ MAFP Member Connections ~
Experiencing Physician Burnout?
MMA Resources on Physician Burnout - AMA Steps Forward -
Online practice transformation series launched last June, is offering new online modules that help physicians learn their risk factors for burnout and adopt real-life strategies to reignite professional fulfillment and resilience.
Make the Member Connection -
Connect with other MAFP & AAFP members across the country through AAFP's Member Interest Groups (MIGs) - MIGs have been established as a way to define, recognize, and engage groups of AAFP active members who have shared professional interests. MIGs provide a forum for AAFP members with shared professional interests. Group members have the opportunity to do the following:
- Network with fellow AAFP members
- Participate in interest-specific continuing professional development activities
- Deliver a unified message to AAFP leadership
- Develop AAFP policy
- Provide input on AAFP policies and positions (upon request)
- Pursue professional leadership development within the AAFP
- Connect to existing AAFP resources
- Meet face-to-face at AAFP Assembly
MIGs estabilshed so far: (select group for more information & to sign up)
MAFP/AAFP Member Census - Complete yours HERE
New-to-Practice Physicians - "Experience the AAFP" -FAQs
New-to-Practice Physicians CONNECT/Resources -
With limited time and resources, new-to-practice physicians face unique challenges. Your AAFP membership is especially helpful in these first few years of your career.
ABFM (American Board of Family Medicine) Board Certification -