2016 AAFP Congress of Delegates -
Opioids, Burnout Are Among Hot Topics in Town Hall Meeting Sunday evening
OCTOBER Health Awareness - Click on a title for Resources:
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Eye Injury Prevention Month
- Health Literacy Month
- Home Eye Safety Month
- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- National Bullying Prevention Month
- National Dental Hygiene Month
- National Down Syndrome Awareness Month
- National Medical Librarians Month
- National Physical Therapy Month
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Awareness Month
Information from healthfinder.gov
(Resource Page - prescribing, legislative issues, resources)
AAFP’s members-only Webcast: Zika Virus: Information for Family Physicians
ZIKA Outbreak - Updated Information for physicians
If you have news or know of a MAFP Member who is making news - Please contact the MAFP office. Use subject line "Member News"
"Making Sense of MACRA: Start Today, Prepare for Tomorrow" - supplement from July/August Family Practice Management
Do You Perform DOT Exams?
Visit our NRCME Resource page for all the information you need to get trained, certified, and licensed.